10/07/2011

It has been a fast week for me. The days that I work usually go by really fast and I don't really have time to do that much else than work because I work such long days. But when the weekend comes, I take the time to relax and do little things. I don't like having a too busy schedule on my days off, so I don't plan a lot of activities before hand. Simple things work for me.


I must have been exhausted yesterday because I slept till past eleven. The day was pretty much spent in catching up on some cleaning, and starting a new knitting project. I wanted to make gloves, but after starting I realized really fast that the gloves I was about to make would fit a giant. For a moment I considered making socks instead, but even those would have been really big, so I decided to just make some loose legwarmers.  One of them was finished yesterday and the other one is about halfway done right now. I've never had legwarmers and obviously I don't even need them right now, but maybe there will be a few cold days in the next few months where I can use them.

I like doing little knitting and crocheting projects, but I am lazy in planning them. I am just now starting to realize how it matters what kind of yarn you use and so forth. But I feel like as long as I'm having fun, I shouldn't take it too seriously.

Yesterday morning was pretty exiting, because I saw that the little cucumber plants had pushed themselves through the dirt. I was surprised at how big they were right away. The morning before there was nothing out  so I was really excited to find them. Now it's just a matter of watering and feeding them, and keeping the bugs out.. I hope it's gonna be easier than it sounds.


The tomato plant is not dead yet, and it actually has a few flowers.. so I'll wait and see.

I was gonna write about the crazy people I had to talk to on the phone at work this past week but I'm not feeling like writing more at this time. Maybe later or maybe not, we'll see.


1 comment: