10/01/2011

Fun day working on the yard!

So it's the first day of October and it was actually pretty nice outside today! Still pretty hot but not so humid anymore. I felt like I was breathing air, not water. It's been months since the weather's been this good.

Started out the day in Lowe's. Got some stuff for the garden and after that worked on the yard pretty much all day. Our yard is very plain and not very private, and ever since we moved here I've wanted to do something about it but it's been just too hot .




First I planted a few flowers and then I transfered the tomato plant outside. It's been growing inside for a couple of months already and only made one tomato so I thought that maybe it's not getting enough sun light. It didn't look too happy outside either so I'll see how it does and if it doesn't get better I'll just get another one.  







After that I planted some cucumber seeds and now I'm just waiting to see if any of them will grow into delicious cucumbers. When it was all done we grilled some hot dogs and pork chops on our little grill. 





Fun day! Tomorrow it's back to work for the next four days.

No comments:

Post a Comment