7/12/2012

Rare Summer Posting

It is mid July here. What's up?

Well.. It is not easy to plan a move to the other side of the world. It' overwhelming, and I need to tell myself to just take it step by step and not think about everything that we still need to do and prepare for. I've made a list of the main stuff to take care of, and one by one I'm crossing things off of it as they get done.

That's all about the move for this post, I don't want to think about it, I get too stressed.

I actually wanted to post a couple of rare outside pictures it being summer and all. I don't spend much time outside in the summer, so tonight when the worst heat of the day was gone, I got a couple of photos in the back yard.

It was a very special occasion, I let Pulla outside for the first time in over 3 months. She was spayed a week ago so there's no fear for any more kittens. She was a happy cat that's for sure. So here's a picture of her.. she sharpened her nails on that branch at least 50 times!





I also snapped a photo of the hot peppers I started growing a couple of months back. They've been really neglected but I guess the sun and rainwater have been enough - there's a bunch of little peppers growing already. Just waiting for them to ripen now. 



 




Here's some branches I trimmed of our Crepe Myrtles. (Yep, back inside...)  Aren't they pretty!! 




That's all for now. It's my weekend, and I will need to fill out my US passport application. Chris is excited because the new Batman comes out next week. That's the main life updates I can think of right now. 







No comments:

Post a Comment