6/20/2012

Wednesday night life update

I am tired, tired, tired, so I won't be writing that much. It's been a long day, first at work from 8am to almost 7pm, then some cleaning at the house. Thank goodness I'm off for two days after tomorrow.

Anyways, I didn't share anything about our Anniversary, which was last Friday, so here's a few pictures. Four years married, how time flies like a butterfly! We drove to St. Petersburg, which is just about a six mile bridge over the ocean away from Tampa. We drove around and after lunch at an Italian grocery, we ended up in the Salvador Dali Museum. We went in the Gallery too but they didn't let us take any photos inside. I loved the building and the art inside was pretty cool too. I like St. Pete downtown because it has a lot of culture. Outside the downtown... a lot of run down older neighborhoods.

I'm just posting the photos, too tired to write captions. Ask if you have a question.



















Here's a picture of Mikey, our last kitten, 11 weeks old now. We are still tryng to find a home for him and his momma Pulla. 


He is a crazy cat, he runs all over the place and is constantly playing. i hope we find a good home for him soon.

Two more pictures.. dinner last night! It was fish, dover sole.. not sure if I've had any before. It was really really good and fast to make!! 


Now I'm done. Time for some night tea and then sleep. 





No comments:

Post a Comment