2/02/2013

Happily in Finland

Since I have decided to end this blog, I guess I should add some concluding notes.

I'm not going to go into the details (there's too many), but as you can see from the title, we successfully arrived to Finland in September and have been here since then. We got it all done! The house, the packing, the quitting the jobs, the cats, the selling the car.... everything! The last month in Florida was crazy to say the least, and leaving was hard and emotional.

I felt like I abandoned Pulla and Mikey when I left, and because of that adapting to Finland wasn't that easy right away. They are with Chris's mom now, and we keep on getting reports that they are doing good and are happy, so I feel better about it now. Even then, I miss them a lot, and hope to see them again soon.

We are slowly getting things going on over here, and we are at peace with the future. Of course we miss parts of our old life, but we feel like it was a right move to come over here.

That's about it. I think I am officially done now.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment