2/09/2012

Night time pictures. And I am so happy this week is over.

Work this week wasn't bad, but I was seriously tired because I got very little sleep on most of the nights. Some of it was caused by some cat drama and some of it by people knocking on our windows at 7:00am when I had gone to bed at 2:00, and some of it just because I had too much coffee after getting home from work every night. The time that I did get to sleep, I dreamed of getting stuck in an unusually small elevator or being chased by a super tornado that covered one fourth of the whole sky and  had flames and rocks shooting out of it.

So I took it pretty easy today. I'm taking Sunday off work too, so it's an extra long weekend, whoo!

Here is some pictures from tonight, a little after sunset. They are blurry because our camera is very basic. The fire is proof that even rest of the Christmas tree is gone now. It was a very merry fire!








No comments:

Post a Comment